Since we record a new show every two weeks, on off weeks we do a link roundup of things we've read and want to share. Here's what's on tap this week.
- You know what we love here at TWiL? Infographics and language. Please, enjoy this infographic about language.
- For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Bookish compiles a range of heartwarming and heartbreaking quotes from Authors on Boobs, including this, from Nora Ephron: And even now, now that I have been countlessly reassured that my figure
is a good one, now that I am grown-up enough to understand that most of
my feelings have very little to do with the reality of my shape, I am
nonetheless obsessed by breasts.
- These 14 Bonkers Things About the World from Marcus Chown will blow your mind. And, in the case of lucky #13, maybe also gross you out a little.
- I present this Mood Map of America without comment.
- Last but not least, beloved children's book author and TWiL favorite Mac Barnett assisted Jon Scieska in announcing this year's Bluebonnet Awards at the Texas Book Festival. In a sexy bunny costume.